National Irish Bank is committed to providing a high standard of customer service. However, if you are not satisfied with any aspect of our service, internal complaint handling procedures are in place to deal with your concerns effectively and in the correct manner.
If you do wish to register your complaint, please follow the steps below. Please provide as much relevant information as possible, including your account details, the Branch/Business Area involved, summary of your complaint and any actions already taken to address the issue.
- If possible, please refer your complaint to the original point of contact.
- If the matter is not resolved to your satisfaction by this member of staff please speak or write to your Branch/Relationship Manager. Your Branch/Relationship Manager will ensure that your complaint is investigated and will try to resolve the matter to your satisfaction.
- If you are still dissatisfied with the response from your Branch/Relationship Manager you may refer your complaint to our Customer Service Standards Manager at the following address:
Customer Service Standards
National Irish Bank
1 Airton Close
- Your complaint will be acknowledged in writing within five working days of receipt. We will also advise you who is dealing with your complaint and when we expect to be in a position to resolve the complaint. Some complaints received are quite complex and may take a little time to resolve. You will, however, be kept fully informed throughout the process.
- Once your complaint has been fully investigated, a final response letter will be issued by Customer Service Standards Team. This letter will confirm the outcome of the final investigation.
- However, in the unlikely event of the matter not being resolved to your satisfaction, you may apply to the Financial Services Ombudsman Bureau or the Pensions Ombudsman for arbitration.
- Correspondence should be addressed to:
Financial Services Ombudsman Bureau
Tel: Locall 1890 88 20 90 or (01) 662 0899
Office of the Pensions Ombudsman
36 Upper Mount Street
Tel: (01) 647 1650