International Corporate Banking (ICB) is Danske Bank Group's cross-border service for business customers.
National Irish Bank has an established ICB unit dedicated to serve local subsidiaries of international groups to the benefit of both subsidiaries and parent companies.
The concept offers many advantages for businesses with subsidiaries in several countries, including
- Streamlined cross-border banking setup on our shared IT platform
- Optimisation of intra-group financial structure
- One point of entry to all markets
- Access to our professional and experienced specialists.
Subsidiaries and their parent company will benefit from the services of a bank that is familiar with specific local requirements and international needs, for example
- Cash and Liquidity Management Solutions supported by our online banking platform
- Overdraft facilities
- Trade Finance
- Foreign exchange and risk management
- Management of outgoing and incoming payments (reconciliation)
- Same user interface in multiple countries through our shared IT platform
- Professional servicing of subsidiaries